Reverse Mortgage Lenders Direct
The information provided on this website is unbiased, and it allows for seniors over the age of 62 to quickly learn the facts of the reverse mortgage. It is not all academics here; we take the process of finding you the best quote very seriously, and our entire business is built on the foundation of finding you the best possible offer. With hundreds of potential lenders, we have our work cutout in managing these relationships to secure you the best programs.
By allowing RMLD to comparison shop lenders and find you the best match, you will save time and money. We encourage you to compare your local offering with our nationwide exclusive partnerships. Should you have questions about how a reverse loan works do not hesitate to call us. We do not charge you any money and or there is no added costs in using our services to consumers.
Seniors considering a reverse mortgage program as an option to utilize the built up home equity should be comfortable with staying in that home for at least five years. Reverse mortgages are not free government money, but if used as intended it can dramatically improve your retirement years.
Please note that you are not alone in your search for a better retirement with more than 850,000+ seniors have already taken a home equity conversion mortgage before you. There is no way that all of those seniors are complaining, research shows most are extremely pleased with their decision and wish they had known about this option sooner.
Why Choose RMLD – Reverse Mortgage Lenders Direct?
- We are not a Bank, Broker or Lender. We are a free comparison service.
- We are an independent company who’s aim is to find you the best quote.
- Never pay any fees to get information or to shop around and get HECM quotes.
- We are members of the NRMLA (National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association).
- Our exclusive partnerships translates into discounted closing costs for you.
- You only need to fill out one simple form to begin.
- If you have any questions, our call center is here for you.
I am Considering a Reverse Mortgage In Order To…